Friday, December 17, 2010

Wish me luck!

Posted by | |


Hi, just a short and simple entry. Wish me luck peeps. I'm gonna have an interview at TNB next week. Blog akan bersawang just for a few days since I'm going back to my hometown. Sunday evening, will be back to KL dengan flight.

Actually my mum and dad really wants me to attend the interview on Monday next week. Papa siap belikan flight ticket for me guna duit dia. Haha~ Sebab i told him i nak balik naik bus je pagi isnin and arrive petang isnin. Tapi hari isnin tu is the actual date for the interview. So my dad belikan flight tickets petang ahad and he told me sila belajar naik flight sendiri. Jangan duduk bawah ketiak papa dan mama je. Whateverla. Semoga saya selamat sampai KL and jumpa tempat nak attend interview tu. Sekarang ni pakai konsep main redah je. Gulp~

p/s: Tak sangka bila dah kerja still dapat pau papa. Wahh~ amazing!

2 comments:

Post a Comment