Friday, January 13, 2012

it's hard to say good bye.

Posted by | |

It is hard to say good bye.. Jauh di sudut hati ada perasaan sedih itu. But i try to act like nothing happen. I came to the office and meet people that i always see everyday dengan lagak bersahaja. Bergurau senda dan buat kerja seperti sedia kala. Sampai saat dimana saya sedar owh my... i have not yet done with my farewell speech. Lantas jemari menaip sesuatu di Google. Looking for an idea how to give a speech yang tak nampak sedih sangat but the most memorable one.

Saat dimana farewell party bermula. I decide to have Dominos at the office instead of pergi lunch dekat any other restaurant. I thanks everyone at the office for letting me to be a part of the company. All knowledge and experience i have with them is very valuable and expensive. They even give me good bye present and a card.

Present from my lady Boss

Dan semestinya di setiap perpisahan itu pasti akan ada pertemuan seterusnya. Till we meet again.

4 comments:

angafey said...

Itsokay...setiap pertemuan pasti ada perpisahan. Perpisahan bakal mengabadikan setiap pertemuan. Chewah! hiks.. Selaman Bertransformasi mun!

ierayahaya said...

Angafey: thanks dear.. :)

Rhymee said...

Nice blog... Btw good luck in your future undertakings. May the force be with you. :-) Come and join me : rhymeecartel.blogspot.com

ierayahaya said...

@rhymee: thanks!! :)

Post a Comment